This new Italian hotel is housed in a castle built in the early 19th century and was opened on 1st July, 2010. The Venice-style interior of the hotel was designed by the best Italian masters and is amazingly beautiful. The original stairway made in 1834 was retained during reconstruction of the palace. Facilities available to guests at the 40-room city hotel include a lobby with currency exchange facilities, a restaurant and a car park.
This hotel is located in the very heart of the historical centre of Saint-Petersburg along the Neva River, on Vladimirskiy Prospekt, right next to Nevsky Prospekt and the Vladimirskaya and Dostoyevskaya metro stations. St. Petersburg-Pulkovo Airport is approximately 28 km from the hotel.
The splendid, well-lit rooms have a pleasant design and guarantee high-quality comfort. Each room has an LCD TV, a telephone, air conditioning, a safe, minibar and wireless Internet access. The en suite bathroom and toilet are equipped with international sanitary products, and each room has a hairdryer and bath cosmetics set. A double bed and central heating also feature as standard.
MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted at this hotel.
Direct dial telephone