Renovated in 2005, the country hotel was built in 1857 as a hunting lodge for the head of the McDonald Clan. Guests are offered a total of 3 floors with 17 rooms as well as magnificent gardens. Facilities include a lobby and a cloakroom. There is also a car park, a bar and a restaurant with a non-smoking are available for use.
This historic hotel lies in the south of the island in the idyllic Garden of Skye area, between the Skye Bridge and the Armadale ferry terminal. The fishing harbour of Mallaig and Fort William are to be found in the vicinity. Inverness Airport is a 2-hour drive away (120 km), whilst Glasgow Airport may be reached in just 4 hours (360 km away).
The appealing and cosy rooms come with a bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a double bed, central heating and carpeting.
Breakfast is available in the mornings. Dinner may be taken à la carte.
American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV