The hotel is housed in a historic Neorenaissance building dating back to 1926, and it now combines historic charm with modern comfort in the heart of the Prague. It offers fully equipped apartments with kitchen, free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.
Each of 28 spacious apartments is elegantly renovated and features fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, satellite LCD TV, safety deposit box and private bathroom with toiletries.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV