The hotel building dates back to 1890 when it was an important venue in the area as it was home to a harem and meeting room for visitors. This is a very atmospheric hotel which represents local culture and history. Restored to its former glory in 1993, it opened its doors to hotel guests in 2005. Occupying 2 floors, the historical hotel has 6 guest rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-out service as well as a hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. Guests can dine in the restaurant and take advantage of the Internet access. Room service is available for an additional fee and there is a complimentary car park for those arriving by car.
The hotel is located in the old quarter of the city just 230 metres from the Fish Lake and Abraham's Cave. The bus station is approximately 1 km away and local transport can be found within a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel, while Sanliurfa Airport is roughly 11 km away.
The rooms are furnished with local artefacts and rugs on the floor. All rooms are en suite with a modern bathroom featuring a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a good night's rest on their double bed. The rooms come further equipped with modern facilities such as satellite/cable TV, wireless Internet access, a minibar as well as air conditioning and central heating.
The hotel restaurant and courtyard serves delicious international and local cuisine. The hotel offers guests a continental breakfast, while the lunchtime and evening meals can be enjoyed à la carte.
MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
Satellite cable TV