Housed in a renovated 18th-century building, the hotel offers 12 modern and elegant rooms. The house was built in 1706 and is the oldest half-timbered house on the whole Stara Louka colonnade (Old Meadow). Even after complete renovation works in 2003, the hotel features preserved historical wall murals and half-timbered walls. Guests can access the spa area at the neighbouring Grand Hotel Pupp.
The hotel is located on the left bank of the Tepla River, just a few metres from the river promenade, in the heart of Karlovy Vary. The Becherovka Museum is only 2 km away and the Galerie um ní Karlovy Vary is just 850 m from the hotel.
The hotel offers modern rooms with very comfortable bathrooms and beautiful views. All rooms are bright, airy and provide plenty of storage space and wireless Internet access. The hotel location does not require air conditioning and a pleasant temperature is guaranteed.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV