Built in 1785, this historical hotel comprises 6 floors with a total of 38 rooms of which 37 are double rooms and 1 is a suite. Facilities include a lift, a bar and a restaurant offering excellent cuisine. Room and laundry services, a car park and a garage round off the offerings.
This hotel lies beside the River Clyde and forms part of the New Lanark Heritage Site. Surrounded by beautiful forests, it is just one hour to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Ayrshire. Links to the public transport network are to be found 2 km away.
The welcoming, stylishly furnished rooms each come with a bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio and central heating as standard.
Golfers may enjoy a round of golf on the course that lies 2 km away.
Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
Check in: 15h. Check out: 11h.
Direct dial telephone
Iron and board