Built in 1887 and later renovated in the year 2000, this traditional, 5-storey hotel comprises 68 rooms of which 2 are suites. Guests are offered use of various facilities including a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a bar and a restaurant. Room and laundry services as well as a car park and a garage round off the facilities.
This comfortable hotel enjoys a central location within walking distance of links to the public transport network (500 m away). The nearest inviting beach are also just a short walk away, situated 500 m from the hotel. Edinburgh Airport is approximately 80 km from the hotel and can easily be reached by car or by making use of the good-value public transport system.
The comfortable rooms each come with a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a minibar/ fridge and central heating as standard.
Sports enthusiasts may play golf on the course that lies just 200 m from the hotel (additional fees apply).
Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
Direct dial telephone