Dating back to the 16th century, this former cloister was completely renovated in 1997 and opened as this hotel. Surrounded by a 1500 m² square garden, this hotel comprises 2 floors with altogether 58 rooms, of which 5 are suites. The hotels facilities include a lobby area with 24 hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, lifts, a theatre hall, conference rooms, lounge areas, a wine bar, a chapel and a car park. Dining options include a café, a bar and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant. It is also possible to make use of the in-house laundry and room services as well as the public Internet terminal.
The historic hotel is located close to the town centre of Chaves. Within just 500 m, guests may reach links to the public transport network as well as a wide variety of shopping facilities as well as various bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The airport lies around 180 km away.
The comfortable and stylishly furnished rooms come with a tiled bathroom with a hairdryer and bathing jacket, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and radio. Additional features include a minibar/ fridge, air conditioning, central heating and a hire safe .
In the outdoor complex is a swimming pool as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers, bathing towels and parasols. For an additional fee, guests may take advantage of the sauna and Jacuzzi. Additionally tennis, table tennis, billiard/snooker facilities are also available. Banana boat rides can be tried out and a gym is available for those who want to keep fit.
Guests may select breakfast from a buffet. Lunch and dinner may be selected from the à la carte menu. Furthermore, it is possible to book a half-board stay.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
GPS: N 41°44'33.63" W 7°28'11.52"
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV