Originally built in 1871, the hotel building was designed by Maksymilian Nitsch, and completely renovated from 2008 to 2010 in order to preserve the shape, character and atmosphere of the stylish tenement. Guests are welcomed to the city hotel in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. The front desk members of staff are available 24 hours a day to provide guests with sightseeing information or to arrange luggage storage. Further facilities include a bar, restaurant, conference facilities, Internet access and a bicycle hire service.
The hotel is situated 800 metres from the main square, just a short distance from all of Krakiw's main sights, such as St Mary's Basilica, Royal Castle, Sukiennice (Cloth Hall) and Barbakan. Guests will find restaurants and links to the public transport network in the immediate vicinity, bars and nightlife roughly 600 metres away, and the shops of Galeria Krakowska as well as the city's bus and train station all around 1.9 km away. Auschwitz is approximately an hour and a half by car.
Each room features an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a double bed and central heating. Other in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a radio, Internet access and a safe.
Krakow Valley Golf Club and Country Club is approximately 30 km from the hotel. There is a swimming pool at the hotel.
A breakfast buffet is served each morning.
American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV