This hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Kaliningrad, and it is housed in an architectural heritage building constructed in 1930 and meticulously renovated in 2007. The hotel offers 170 comfortable rooms and facilities include a 24-hour reception, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a bar and restaurant, room service and a car park.
This hotel is located close to Kaliningrad Zoo and just outside of Kaliningrad's city centre. There are plenty of public transport links and shops outside the hotel. Some of the hotel's windows offer a panoramic view of Kant Island.
Each room has a telephone line, satellite TV, a full en suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, electronic locks, a wardrobe, upholstered furniture and a desk.
American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.