Built in 1800 and renovated in 2003, this hotel comprises a total of 84 rooms spread over two 7-storey buildings of which 2 are suites. Lying along a main road, facilities within the building include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, hotel safe, cloakroom and lifts. Additionally there is also a bar and an à la carte restaurant with highchairs for children. A public Internet terminal and a conference room are both available. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park. Room and laundry services are also included in the facilities on offer. Bicycle storage facilities and a bicycle hire service are also on hand. The hotel occupies a listed building that was constructed in a most appropriate elegant manner in the Regency Era.The tastefully decorated rooms come with a bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, a radio, a minibar/ fridge, central heating, carpeting, an Internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, a double bed, tiling and satellite/ cable TV.