Built in 1849 and renovated in the year 1998, this hotel comprises 50 double rooms and 35 single rooms spread over 5 floors. There is a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts and a currency exchange counter. A à la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants, a bar and a conference room are also on offer. There is room service as well as a bicycle cellar on offer.Check in: 14h. Check out: 10h.The pleasing rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV and central heating.