The hotel was developed with respect for the original make-up of the building, with the 18 guest rooms replacing the original rooms in the house and the restaurant in place of the existing dining rooms and lounges, which affords the hotel an intimate and cosy atmosphere. Originally built in 1877 and renovated in 2009, the air-conditioned historical hotel offers guests the Albarragena's Tower restaurant, The Stable bar serving tapas, and the Albarragena's Pantry shop, all of which feature produce from the region. Further facilities include 24-hour reception and check-out services, a terrace and garden, a cloakroom, lift access, a pub and café, free WLAN Internet access throughout the hotel, a social lounge and a small library. Guests may also make use of the laundry service (fees apply) and room service.
At present this historical hotel occupies lots 10 and 12 of Pizarro Street, and is just a few metres from Santa Clara square, one of the principal accesses in the heart of this historical city. The Old town is just a 5-minute walk from the city hotel. Merida is approximately 60 km from the hotel and the beach in Huelva is around 300 km away.
Each room features an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, direct dial telephone, TV, Internet access, a minibar and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning and à la carte options are available for lunch and dinner.
American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
Direct dial telephone
King size bed