The former monastery of San Girolamo was built in 1865 and, following extensive restoration work that was carried out in the year 2000, converted into an hotel. This complex comprises a 4-storey building featuring a total of 81 rooms of which 6 are single rooms, 67 are double rooms, and 8 are apartments. Guests have access to the 6,000 mē of beautiful gardens and amongst the facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and a lift. Furthermore, there is a bar, a pub, a theatre hall, a TV room, an air-conditioned restaurant and a public Internet terminal available for use. There is a car park and garage facilities available to those arriving at the hotel by car and room and laundry services round off the offerings.The comfortable accommodation units each come with a bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, a king-sized bed, tiling and central heating as standard.