This 5-storey hotel was built in 1630, renovated in the year 2004 and comprises a total of 64 rooms amidst a pleasant atmosphere. The building is fully air conditioned and therefore affords a comfortable stay. Facilities include an inviting and light foyer with an elegant salon, a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility and 2 lifts. A laundry service is also available and a free soft drink available from the bar.Those arriving by car may make use of the public car park, which is situated 300 m from the hotel.Each of the stylish rooms comes with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access. a minibar, a double bed, carpeting, individually controlled air conditioning and heating as well as a hire safe. All rooms also feature soundproofed windows.