The hotel building was rebuilt in 1595 by Juan de Herrera. It is the perfect place to enjoy agritourism and walks through nature because of its location on the Way of St. James pilgrimage route, its design and its cultural value. There are 47 rooms in total, including 46 double rooms, spread across 2 two-storey buildings. Amenities and services include air conditioning, a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. A café, restaurant, conference facilities, WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services also feature.
This historic hotel is situated right on the outskirts of the historic centre of the city, only about 800 m from the Plaza de San Francisco. Restaurants, bars and the tourist centre of Santo Domingo are all just a short walk away. It is 18 km from Haro, 45 km from Logroņo, and 69 km from Burgos. Shopping opportunities and a bus station can be found in Logroņo.
Warm red and blue-greyish tones, old paintings depicting religious imagery as well as modern graphic pieces of art decorate the rooms. They come with double beds, a lounge area and an en suite bathroom with shower and bath. A hairdryer, telephone, TV, Internet access, a minibar, safe and central heating are also provided.
The nearest golf course is about 5 km away.
Breakfast is served as a buffet, while lunch and dinner are either ā la carte or from a set menu.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted as methods of payment at this establishment.
Direct dial telephone