Built in 1881 and opened as a hotel in 1994, this hotel comprises a total of 28 rooms spread over 5 floors. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe and a lift. There is also an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant available for use as well as a café. Furthermore, there are conference facilities near the hotel and a public Internet terminal to be used within the hotel and those arriving by car may take advantage of the public car park that is situated close to the hotel. 24-hour room service and laundry services round off the offerings.The welcoming rooms come with a bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access and a safe as standard.