The Hotel has been built among the years 1920 and 1921 with an eclectic style, and designed by Alfredo Fontana, an important Italian architect. It's inital value of use was as estate of the bourgeoisies of Cienfuegos. Later on it was the headquarter of several entities, and finally in 2004 it was transformed into a hotel.
The hotel is located next to the Cienfuegos Yacht Club (Marina of Cienfuegos), and only few steps from the main square of the city and the historic center of Cienfuegos.
The rooms are simple and clean and have high-ceilings and original tiled floors. They are equipped with comfortable beds and feather pillows.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV