This hotel was built in 1959 and renovated in 2005. It offers a total of 204 guestrooms spread over 8 floors, of which 7 are singles, 182 are doubles and 15 are suites. Guests are offered a spacious lobby with lifts, safes, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a conference room with Internet access and a 24-hour reception. In addition, the hotel has a cosy bar, a café and an Ã la carte restaurant. In addition, room and laundry services are at guests' disposal and there is a doctor on call. Car parking facilities are located outside the hotel, ideal for guests arriving by car.Rooms are decorated in English Style are fitted with an en suite bathroom and a hairdryer as standard. They additionally come equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, a free safe and central heating as standard.