The building was built in 1886 and completely renovated in 2002. There are a total of 175 guestrooms spread over 7 floors, of which 25 are singles and 150 doubles. Guests are offered a welcoming foyer with lifts, safes, a currency exchange desk and a reception which is manned around the clock. In addition, it has a TV room, a café, a cosy bar, a pub and an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant. Room and laundry services are at guests' disposal and there is also a doctor on call.The rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a telephone, TV, central heating and safe with fee.