The hotel was built in 1925 and completely renovated in the year 2000 and has a total of 175 rooms, including 27 singles, 141 doubles and 7 triple rooms, which are spread over 8 floors. There is a considerably large lobby with lifts, safes, a currency exchange desk and a 24-hour reception. In addition there is a TV room, a café, a cosy bar, a pub and an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area. There is a conference room and Internet connection for those travelling on business as well as a room and laundry services. Guests are invited to use the hotel's garage which is situated nearby for an additional fee.All the en suite rooms are tastefully furnished and equipped with a hairdryer, a telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, central heating, a minibar, a fridge, a plush double bed and a safe. All rooms also contain smart-looking high quality carpet and have a parquet floor.